PaulDotCom mailing list archives

That degrees do you have?

From: j2mccluggage at adelphia.net (Jody & Jennifer McCluggage)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 20:11:00 -0400

I agree that depending upon what field you are in the costs of post graduate
degrees may outweigh the benefit.  For example for myself, since I am not in
research or education, a doctorate degree probably would not add any to my
value and may even drop my value since many outside of those specialized
fields may be reluctant to hire someone with a doctorate.

Jody

  _____