PaulDotCom mailing list archives

That degrees do you have?

From: bioradmeister at gmail.com (Dan Stadelman)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 21:53:37 -0600

I also have a CS degree and am working on an MBA.  The difference might be
that I am not in infosec - but a software developer.

Though I am learning a lot about business and enjoying myself, I am also not
so sure about it either.  It seems like a lot of the things are busy work
BUT I know this is the only way, besides internal promotion, that you will
be able to get to a management decision.

I really would like to manage, because I think I could make the biggest
difference in the organization in such a role.

Dan