PaulDotCom mailing list archives

That degrees do you have?

From: jim.halfpenny at gmail.com (Jim Halfpenny)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:57:03 +0100

I have a B.Sc. in Biomedical Science and I'm a firm believer in applying
scientific thinking to the field of information security. Hypothesis,
methodology, communication, reproducibility and peer review are strong
aspects of most scientific disciplines which transfer well into information
security.

If you can demonstrate skills in these areas you ought to do well in
information security provided you keep learning and keep questioning. Isn't
that what being a true hacker is all about?

Jim