PaulDotCom mailing list archives

That degrees do you have?

From: iamnowonmai at gmail.com (iamnowonmai)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:15:50 -0400

thanks for the kind words and sympathy. i find in the real world that the
most important two skills i have are:
1. Showing up to work on time and
2. Getting along with everyone else.

though a side benefit is that whenever we get into an argument my wife can
say
"oh shut up... high school graduate!" ;)