Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student Accounts After Graduation

From: "Jones, Mark B" <Mark.B.Jones () UTH TMC EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 17:05:35 +0000

Student use of personal accounts is something I have observed first hand.
The trend seems clear to me.  In my experience students use their personal
account to communicate with their peers and their professor and only use
their student account if forced.

I think alumni organizations would do better capturing student's personal
addresses for communication after graduation.