Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student Accounts After Graduation

From: "Joel L. Rosenblatt" <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 08:53:53 -0400

Hi,

Since we have move to gmail, our new policy is that they retain their
email after graduation - our old policy was that they retained their
address as a forwarding address to any other email service

In either case, the student retained their columbia.edu address if
they graduated.

Thanks,
Joel

Joel Rosenblatt, Director Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel
Public PGP key
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90BD740BCC7326C3

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Pedersen, Krystal