Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Do you block P2P ?

From: Bob Bayn <bob.bayn () USU EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 11:44:47 -0600

well, If we're comparing tallies (which I think is interesting), we've received 4 today and 215 this year.

Bob Bayn        (435)797-2396      Security Team coordinator
  Stop by the "Security Bunker" in SER 301 to see our network
  visualizers showing the continual attacks by outsiders.
Office of Information Technology   at  Utah State University