Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Do you block P2P ?

From: "Mclaughlin, Kevin (mclaugkl)" <mclaugkl () UCMAIL UC EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:23:21 -0400

We block P2P from all residence halls.  We have received no complaints about this - even when we first turned it on.

- Kevin

Kevin L. McLaughlin,  CISM, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, PMP, ITIL Master Certified
Assistant Vice President, Information Security & Special Projects
University of Cincinnati
513-556-9177