Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Do you block P2P ?

From: Guy Pace <gpace () SBCTC EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:53:42 -0700

Bringing Audible Magic inside your network would be like letting the wolf into the sheep pen . . . and handing him a
knife and fork.

Guy L. Pace, CISSP
Security Administrator
Information Technology Division
WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)
3101 Northup Way, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98004
425-803-9724
gpace () sbctc edu