Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Information on Raptor

From: eelco () EELCO COM (IC&S - Eelco van Beek)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:01:13 +0100

We had the same problems too, but always after changing or adding
rules. Turned out to be the configurator program (eagle) that messed up
the configuration. Therefore Raptor did all kinds of unexpected and
unwanted things. We then turned to Linux (Ipchains) and that still works
like the best. The machine has never been rebooted since.

Eelco van Beek.