Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: regarding spam...

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 07:36:19 -0500 (EST)

This could be simplified if smtpd daemons would log such information as
number of send To's, Cc's and Bcc's.  Counts, not all addressing would
be a good alerting mechinism, a heads up to the admin to peek further
for possible action.  Then an administer could parse a logfile to
determine possible spamming