Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Memories (was University credentials used by third parties)

From: Mike Iglesias <iglesias () UCI EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:39:00 -0700

On 08/20/2010 02:04 PM, Kieper, David wrote:
As for music, Xerox Sigma's running CP-V OS played the star spangled banner over their alarm speaker when you did a
shutdown on them.  Needless to say, there was no power off feature as part of shutdown...

We had a program that ran (at high priority) on our Sigma-7 that would play
a song (don't remember the song) through a radio on top of the CPU.

--
Mike Iglesias                          Email:       iglesias () uci edu
University of California, Irvine       phone:       949-824-6926