Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Another new worm???

From: goat () STYLISHPANTS ORG (Steve Mosher)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:57:16 -0300

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Blue Boar wrote:
Sorry, already blown it on that count once (long filename vuln nailed some
Eudora users)

        Actually, for the record, it got me with KMail as well. It didn't
bother me at all, though, since I was highly amused while trying to get rid
of it. =)

I *do* make an effort to be considerate, but I also clearly screw up.  I
won't nail you on purpose, but I might easily do it by mistake.  Caveat
subscriber.  Be careful which MUA you use, and learn enough of the POP
protocol to delete the offending e-mail via telnet if you need to.

        I think you're doing the best thing, I mean, that sort of thing is
usually just annoying, so I just take it in stride.

--
Shop smart, shop S-Mart!
        - Ash