Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Another new worm???

From: sigipp () WELLA COM BR (sigipp () WELLA COM BR)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:51:50 -0300

Hi there

I would recommend that readers unsubscribe from the list if they or their
systems are not prepared to view and analyze information disseminated here.

Shure. Or, for i´m not prepared for _everything_ i simply delete messages i
eventually can´t handle. My father used to say "The most important button on TV
is the OFF button". He is right. There is no law enforcing anyone to read
_every_ mail in here, there is always an OFF (aka DELETE) button.

I only expect having no mails here which could already do some harm without even
opening it. This would make me really angry. But luckily we have a moderator
here.

Greetings
Siegfried Gipp