Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Another new worm???

From: BlueBoar () THIEVCO COM (Blue Boar)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:05:11 -0700

sigipp () WELLA COM BR wrote:

I only expect having no mails here which could already do some harm without even
opening it. This would make me really angry. But luckily we have a moderator
here.

Sorry, already blown it on that count once (long filename vuln nailed some
Eudora users), and I've sent through a trojan in a less than inert form
before as well, by mistake.

I *do* make an effort to be considerate, but I also clearly screw up.  I
won't nail you on purpose, but I might easily do it by mistake.  Caveat
subscriber.  Be careful which MUA you use, and learn enough of the POP
protocol to delete the offending e-mail via telnet if you need to.

                                        BB