PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Bypassing Vontu

From: pj_mcgarvey at hotmail.com (PJ McGarvey)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:50:37 -0400

XOR it *twice*

;-)

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:41:59 -0500
From: NSweaney at tulsacash.com
To: pauldotcom at mail.pauldotcom.com
Subject: Re: [Pauldotcom] Bypassing Vontu

No experience, but here's a few tactics to try.

* Boot to a live disk & copy files to USB.
* encrypt data with truecrypt before sending it out.
* Open data in your text editor & replace a few common characters with a symbol so that the data is somewhat garbled.
* upload data to a site using SSL encryption.
* Open data on screen & take pictures with your phone.
* Copy data in the notes section of your email contacts & then access from outside.
* paste data into an email & then save as a draft (but don't send.) then open draft from outside.
* print data to pdf & send out.
* open data on screen, take screen shots, and then email the screenshots.
* sync your phone with the computer & try to copy out. (not as a drive, as a synced folder on the phone).