PaulDotCom mailing list archives

PCI Resources

From: dshpritz at edgewebhosting.net (David Shpritz)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:40:57 -0400

I had the same issue.  The best option that I found was to download standards document from the PCI site and then take
the "confusing" sections and do more research on interpretations of them:

https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/pci_dss.shtml

The supporting documents have some good info.  The glossary that they have as PDF download was useful as well.

I also really like the way this site is setup:
http://pcidssfaq.org/forum/

I haven't been through the whole thing though.

HTH

Dave
?