Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Access to Porn sites?

From: "Pete, Andrew" <000000d06e28c017-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 15:05:02 +0000

We do not perform any web content filtering.  We do block proxy/VPN, cryptomining, malware and other malicious
applications.  This is achieved using a combination of endpoint protection, our NGFW and Cisco Umbrella.  We feel this
provides us with good protection while keeping the impact to academic free minimal.

Andrew Pete
Information Security Architect

New England Institute of Technology
One New England Tech Boulevard
East Greenwich, RI 02818-1205
401-780-4460 (Direct)
apete () neit edu<mailto:apete () neit edu>

[NEIT_Full_Stack_H_White_BG_PNG1]