Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Question about Endpoint Encryption

From: "SCHALIP, MICHAEL" <mschalip () CNM EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:57:05 -0600

Actually - GuardianEdge has been purchased by Symantec - we just implemented it and it's actually working quite well!!
We like that we can interface the whole thing with Symantec/Altiris.....

In a previous life - we used Entrust, which also worked well - but it's a lot of work to get the key authority set up
right, especially if you are serving up to a nationwide customer set....