Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Question about Endpoint Encryption

From: "Hanson, Mike" <mhanson () CSS EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:59:44 -0500

Within 24 hours of my posting of dissatisfaction with CheckPoint I got a
phone call and e-mail from a Sophos salesperson. Very disappointing.

Vendors, this forum is for .edu members and not a place to troll for
business leads. Please respect the purpose of the forums.

Thank you.

Mike Hanson
Network Security Manager
The College of St. Scholastica