Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Question about Endpoint Encryption

From: Joel Rosenblatt <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:18:22 -0400

Hi,

We are using GE and have not had these kinds of problems .. the only time we see failures is when there are underling hardware problems or when the wrong version of the product gets installed.

Your welcome to pick our brains (for what that is worth :-) - Let me know offline and I'll put you touch with my GE
expert.

Thanks,
Joel Rosenblatt

Joel Rosenblatt, Manager Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel