Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RIAA Notices

From: "Stanclift, Michael" <michael.stanclift () ROCKHURST EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:12:14 -0600

Since we do not have IT/CS programs on campus anymore (sad, I know) we don't get many issues like you mention in #2.
However there are other (slower) ways of grabbing stuff like that outside of P2P. For us, our limited bandwidth
outweighs even the sometimes legitimate uses of P2P.

Michael Stanclift
Network Analyst
Rockhurst University

http://help.rockhurst.edu