Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RIAA Notices

From: Rick Holland <rick.holland () UTDALLAS EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:30:08 -0500

We are also getting similar false  positives.

Rick Holland
UT Dallas.

Tracy Mitrano wrote:
Yes, Pat, we have a single case of this description which we are still
investigating and one where the time stamps do not match up with any
activity on the IP address.

Glad you asked.  If other folks begin to see anomalies it would be
good to share that kind of information among us for the purpose of
identifying potential patterns.

Thanks, Tracy