Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: Residence Hall Virus Solutions

From: "Bruhn, Mark S." <mbruhn () INDIANA EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:06:33 -0500

This is very interesting.

How do you encourage students to attend these sessions?  Is attendance
good?  Any thoughts to (or are you) doing these during mandatory floor
meetings?

--
Mark S. Bruhn, CISSP, CISM

Chief IT Security and Policy Officer
Associate Director, Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research
(http://cacr.iu.edu)

Office of the Vice President for Information Technology and CIO
Indiana University
812-855-0326

Incidents involving IU IT resources: it-incident () iu edu
Complaints/kudos about OVPIT/UITS services: itombuds () iu edu