Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: Residence Hall Virus Solutions

From: "Tim St. Laurent" <tstlaurent () DYNOLOGY COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:51:58 -0400

The University of Richmond has a "site" license that includes all
students, faculty and staff.  The license also covers home computers for
faculty and staff, which is a really important piece of the overall
anti-virus solution.  I don't know the exact figures, but I want to say
it was something like 13k a year.

Tim