Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: Residence Hall Virus Solutions

From: Tammy Clark <isttcx () LANGATE GSU EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:17:10 -0400

Sandy

We have the same amount of licenses and we pay about $4.66 per user.  We utilize a reseller & competitive bidding.

Tammy L. Clark, CISSP
Information Security Officer
Georgia State University
tlclark () gsu edu
404-463-9612
SANDY () BUMAIL BRADLEY EDU 08/27/03 20:26 PM >>>
Thanks very much.  That certainly sounds like a very comprehensive program.  We have looked into pricing for NAV, and
$30 appears to be the best price we can find (we have 6,000 students).  Are you aware of an academic program that
provides better pricing, or are you paying that much?

Thanks again for your timely response.

Sandy