Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Blocking Proxy/HTTP Tunneliing servers

From: "O'Callaghan, Daniel" <Daniel.OCallaghan () SINCLAIR EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:27:41 -0500

We use an appliance from 8e6 in to filter in classrooms dedicated to our
tech prep (partnership with local high schools) and other systems
required to be in compliance with CIPA.  http://www.8e6.com/

Daniel V. O'Callaghan, Jr., MBA, CISSP
Chief Information Security Officer
Sinclair Community College