Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: WIRELESS THEFT

From: James Dennis <james () firstaidmusic com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:19:56 -0500

This is not correct. Under current law the potential for money to be made is the loss. It's the same way the RIAA goes
after file sharing companies. If someone has the mp3's, they probably won't buy the cd now (under their logic), so now
there is a lost potential purchase.
-James

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:36:55 -0500