Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RES: Which Commercial Web App Scanner?

From: "Rodrigo Matuck" <rodrigo.matuck () future com br>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:09:55 -0300

Hi Norma

I already used 3 differents of Web App Scanners in my company. Acunetix, AppScan and N-Stalker. Acunetix and N-Stalker
is more cheap, however we got a lot of false-positivies with Acunetix. N-Stalker do the job, but not so well like
AppScan. About the HP WebInspect i recently did a training of SecureSphere - Imperva and the instructor recommended
that tool, but i never used.

In my opinion take the HP WebInspect.

Regards,

Rodrigo Matuck Roque