Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Which Commercial Web App Scanner?

From: Norma Snockers <norma.snockers () hotmail co uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:10:28 +0000

 <9392ab960910151430s75d9cd0bkfff8882a6f351ad3 () mail gmail com>

The licencing is totally different between products and therefore you also =
have to factor in  how long you intend to keep using the tool. It might cos=
t more in the short term For flexibility=2C ie if you want to look around a=
gain next renewal date. Licences vary between same cost per year=2C high co=
st first year reducing thereafter=2C and one off high payment for the softw=
are=2C support costs annually.

I have no problem with obtaining a proper eval version - I was just asking =
for real world experiences to help me decide - it would be really good for =
one product to stand head and shoulders above the rest - they all have thei=
r strengths and weaknesses=2C likes and dislikes.

Regards=2C

NS