Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Which Commercial Web App Scanner?

From: Norma Snockers <norma.snockers () hotmail co uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:20:41 +0000

 <88e844b40910140651g3a8662ei3349e2b4f10df836 () mail gmail com>

It would be the Standard version - but are WebInspect and Acunetix able to =
do the same?

The test blog I saw (and linked to in an earlier mail) said that AppScan wa=
s the worst in almost all cases=2C Acunetix (with AcuSensor) the better of =
the 3 for finding problems and all round capability.

Anyone any comments about how good AcuSensor is?

Kind Regards=2C

NS