Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] War Dialers list

From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:17:54 +0100

Sam
I've looked everywhere but can't find anything other than a few press
releases on Netscanner, any clues?  I have put all those mentioned plus a
few others on a page on my site below.
If I'm missing any commercial tools or any of the premier freeware ones
please let me know.

Andy
www.networkintrusion.co.uk Listing all known commercial IDS
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.