PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Netbook & Distro for Bob

From: Niall Kearney <mantel () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:51:59 +0100

Watch out for the DC connector on them, they get loose and break off
inside, the plastic seems to break and it's held in place by the solder on
the board until that snaps or gets pulled out like this -
http://i.imgur.com/FI9Lk.jpg It's happened to one I have and other two that
I've been asked to fix, all have been the 150 range (my own is a A150L) so
if you get a second hand one check and see if the DC pin is loose just in
case.