PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: ideas needed

From: Kevin Shaw <kevin.lee.shaw () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:57:17 -0400

I'm like that with my church youth group that knows the kind of work I do..
I just let them know that they should probably think twice about sharing
anything that may embarrass or hurt them or another should it be spread; and
that it is like telephone person 1 has an entirely different story than
person 20.