PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: ideas needed

From: Bert Van Kets <mailing () vankets com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 08:58:06 +0200

On 21/07/2011 0:00, CP Constantine wrote:

As a general rule for how much info to share, I always say "less than
the people around you" for a rough watermark.

I love that one!
I was still struggling with the advise to give. On the one hand I am
encouraging parents to get their kids one line for educational purposes
and on the other hand you want the kids to be OFF line because of the
damage they can cause. This is a typical three legged stool principle
Larry talks about. It's hard to find the center point so you can get a
balance.
This one sentence can be a solution in many home use cases. :-D

Bert