PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Wake up call for friends and family using SET

From: Zate Berg <zate75 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 20:07:47 -0500

User education is a wonderful thing if done correctly.  Context and speaking
to the technical level of your audience is key.  I say go for it, as long as
they are understanding what you are trying to show them.  I've done
practical demonstrations for several family members with SET to show them
how NoScript can play a good part in protecting them.

We all bemoan the state of how "dumb" users are so don't pass up an
opportunity educate, as long as it's done in the spirit of improving their
knowledge and safety :)

Zate