PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Wake up call for friends and family using SET

From: Brian Schultz <theconqueror () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 17:40:25 -0500

That was my original idea, although it just doesn't seem like it would have
the same impact. I figure that if they actually see something happen it'll
get the point across a little more effectively. Maybe I'll try the spoofed
e-mail/holiday card first and if I get plenty of clicks, I'll move onto the
over the top methods.