PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Wake up call for friends and family using SET

From: Craig Freyman <craigfreyman () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:09:05 -0700

Let me clarify my point of view. I have done this when my family members are
on the couch next to me, on my own network, with their permission. Obviously
doing such without permission is not advised across public networks.

I also disagree that these types of demonstrations don't work. In my
experience, they can be effective in raising awareness. Like any speech, or
conference etc.... if you make an impression, people will remember things.
Or, in this case, they might begin to consider not clicking a link or
opening a file.