PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Wake up call for friends and family using SET

From: Michael Salmon <lonestarr13 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 18:03:45 -0500

Wouldn't it actually be more effective if you informed them first so
they approved your "test", then still hack them under their noses even
if they were expecting it? That way they are at least on board and you
would really impress them since they couldn't prevent it even if they
know its coming?  I do have to agree with those saying cracking their
machines w/out there knowledge is shady and a breach of trust.