PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Wake up call for friends and family using SET

From: Craig Freyman <craigfreyman () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:43:25 -0700

Meterpreter runs in RAM and doesn't touch the disk. As long as you don't
install metsvc or manually install a backdoor, then meterpreter will be gone
when they reboot.

While you're meterpretering around in their computers, make sure you use
some of the cool new meterpreter scripts like the webcam one or the
soundrecorder one from dark0perator. Those always seem to have the biggest
impact on fam/friends. They don't really care if you can dump their password
hashes, but if you can record their voices from their own computer or use
the webcam on their laptop, they'll listen to you!