PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Opinions on certs security/network

From: "Butturini, Russell" <Russell.Butturini () Healthways com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:24:11 -0500

I second Herndon's sentiments.  I am biased because I sit on the EC Council continuing education board, but even before
I joined that I was impressed with the content and depth of the CEH certification.  It really requires a broad
knowledgebase to be successful on the exam.

You have to start somewhere, and either of these two would be good starting points.