PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Personal Website Question: About Me Page

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Robert Miller)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:55:11 -0500

I want to thank everyone for honest and helpful information, Larry
really summed it up though, if people look hard enough then my LinkedIN
profile would provide a huge chunk (hind sight would be less info but I
thought it was best to be detail oriented for that site at the time), or
if someone were to use some sneakernet in my home town they could find
some interesting information on me.

Thinking about it now I will put a virtual duplicate of LinkedIN /
resume minus address, as much as Larry wants to visit I must have
stronger will and hide the address :-)

I do like the idea of some of my stuff being labeled as as left off for
security reasons but available if requested, thanks David.

I want to again thank everyone for the insightful suggestions, now who
wants to write it for me :-) J/K

- Robert

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Larry Pesce <larry at pauldotcom.com