PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Personal Website Question: About Me Page

From: larry at pauldotcom.com (Larry Pesce)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:36:54 -0500

Honestly, there wasn't a lot of thought about it, but there had been in
the past...

I realized that all of the information that was available on my resume
would be available via a Google search or two.  I've had 99% of the
information out on the tubes since about 1999-2000.

- L

Thanks everyone in advance for the advice!

I just give a brief overview of my quals and skills and say mail me if
you want more. Larry recently published his full resume online and
tweeted the link so I'm sure he has done some thinking about it.

Robin