Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: What would we want in a new Netcat/Hping?

From: Simon Spencer <lepetitalbert () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:32:20 +0200

2005/6/15, Andreia Gaita <shana.ufie () gmail com>:
Strange.  Those are major platforms, so I would expect to have
received more reports if the problem was common.  But who knows,
people sometimes assume on common platforms that "someone else will
report it".  In any case, if you send me the errors and a platform
description, I'll look into it.  Sending me a patch would be even
better.

Also, try with this unreleased CanSecWest version:

http://www.insecure.org/tmp/nmap-3.82.2CSW.tar.bz2

Cool, thanx, I'll check it out and get back to you. Because I install
minimal systems and add the tools as I need them, maybe I'm missing
something... *going to investigation mode*

Hello,

you must have missing packages cos on the default install it works nice.

have a nice day.