nanog mailing list archives

Re: Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

From: Hank Nussbacher <hank () interall co il>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 07:44:47 +0200

On 20/03/2021 21:34, Stan Barber wrote:

+1

-Hank

+1 from the peanut gallery

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 2:30 PM Allen Kitchen <allenmckinleykitchen () gmail com <mailto:allenmckinleykitchen () gmail com>> wrote:

    On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 2:07 PM Randy Bush <randy () psg com
    <mailto:randy () psg com>> wrote:

        i do not find the volume or diversity on the nanog list problematic.
        in fact, i suspect its diversity and openness are major factors in
        it being the de facto global anything-ops list.  perhaps we do not
        need to fix that.

        randy

    +1 (or as much more as I can be credited for)

    ..Allen