Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Clips] A small editorial about recent events. (fwd)

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:11:04 -0700

On 12/18/05, Jamie C. Pole <jpole () jcpa com> wrote:

Well, some of the more recent ones were as follows:

1) Singapore,
2) Russia,
3) Spain,

Agreed, and point taken; those are probably worse than the states, but
at least they admit to their evil, we hide ours behind "protection".
Still you have a lot more to go through before you can say the US is
the Best.
what about this point?

Just cause you are scared, doesnt mean you need trounce on my
liberties in a vain attempt to protect yourself. You arent even
protecting yourself: just cause GWB knows what books I rented from the
library or how long I cry on the phone to my psychic-phone-sex
operator in London doesnt mean Bin Laden cant ship a nuke right up
your ass via freighter.

?

-jp