Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Clips] A small editorial about recent events. (fwd)

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:12:53 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 senator.crabgrass () comcast net wrote:

This is very nice, but obviously you were not standing in the dust of
the WTC Sept 11.  I don't care if we NUKE them, let alone hurting a few
feelings state side.

Are you even listening to yourself?  What does anything you just said have
to do with what we're discussing?

You are from Missouri

No, actually, I am from New York.  My last NYC address was 375 South End
Avenue.  Go look up where, exactly, that is.

so Show me the proof that any
citizens' rights were violated other than the liberal press stirring the
soup again, or please keep your political paranoia to yourself.

*plonk*

Sorry, I don't feed *all* the trolls...

BTW: Al Gore lost twice get over it.

Agreed.  And, AGAIN, what does that have to do with *anything*?

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin () mfn org
0xBD4A95BF

        Just once, can't we have a nice polite discussion about
        the logistics and planning side of large criminal enterprise?

        - Steve Thompson