IDS mailing list archives

Re: IDS is dead, etc

From: Jonathan Rickman <jonathan () xcorps net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:21:26 -0400

Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30 (Training), October 1-2 (Briefings) in Tysons Corner,
VA; the world’s premier
technical IT security event.  Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in
Las Vegas! 6 tracks, 12 training sessions, top speakers and sponsors.
Symanetc is the Diamond sponsor.  Early-bird registration ends September 6 Visit: www.blackhat.com