Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: (no subject)

From: "Paul D. Robertson" <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:24:58 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Terry Bertrand wrote:

I am using NAT (overload)and it works fine for everything else, I am able to
browse the inetrnet and all.  This was just a partial access-list that I
mentioned, I also have the established acl included already.  I did include
the "access-list xxx deny ip any any log", but nothing shows up in the
console router log as being denied when I try to read mail from outlook

Make sure that you don't have another deny statement that's blocking the
traffic first.

Paul