Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure Web Directory?

From: "Fisch, Neal" <Neal.Fisch () CSUCI EDU>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 01:39:52 +0000

Thank you to everyone who responded.  I'll take these ideas back to our management for review and further discussion.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Neal

Neal Fisch
Director, Enterprise Services and Security
Information Security Officer

California State University Channel Islands
One University Drive / Camarillo CA 93012